Tell us what it's like to face losing your home
We want to raise awareness of how being homeless and living in insecure, unsuitable housing are linked to money pressures and the cost of living. Escalating costs are pushing people into homelessness and the stress on households is growing.
Understanding the impact this is having on people's lives is vital to developing better solutions and preventing more people from being forced into homelessness.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve been forced into homelessness or struggled with your housing during 2022.
We want to speak to people in England, Scotland and Wales.
Perhaps you have been homeless during this time, or you feel like you will lose your home in the next six months.
We also want to speak to people who have experienced, or are experiencing, one or more of the following:
- Rent arrears
- Eviction or receiving an eviction notice
- Struggling to afford bills such as energy
- Borrowing money in order to pay for your housing
- Cutting down on spending on essentials like food
- Taking on more hours at work or finding a second job
- Speaking to charities or your local council for help with a housing or homelessness crisis
How can you get involved?
We’re really keen to talk to people about these experiences. If you’re eligible to take part you can also receive some form of payment for your time.
If you’d like to share your experience, please fill in the contact form below and one of our team will respond to you.